Music: Beyonce Ft. Nicki Minaj – ‘Flawless Remix’

Beyonce ameachia remix ya wimbo wake ‘Flawless Remix’ ambayo amempa shavu Nicki Minaj. Katika verse ya Beyonce ametukumbushia kidogo ile skendo ya dada yake Solange na Jay Z kwenye lift.


Verse ya Beyonce (snippet):
These thots can’t clock me nowadays
You wish I was your poundcake
Boy you know I look good as f-ck
Wish I was your baby mama
Want me to come around and give you good karma
But no
We escalating
Up in this b-tch like elevators
Of course sometime sh-t go down when there’s a billion dollars on an elevator
Of course sometime sh-t go down when there’s a billion dollars on an elevator
Goddamn, Goddamn, Goddamn

Verse ya Nicki Minaj (snippet):
Like MJ doctor they killin’ me
Propofol I know they hope I fall
But tell them winning is my muthaf-ckin protocol
Cause I score before I ever throw the ball
These b-tches washed up and there’s no f-ckin soap involved
It’s every hood n-gga dream fantasizing about Nicki and Bey
Curvalicious
P-ssy served delicious
Mayday
Mayday
Earth to b-tches
Slap these hoes on they ass like we birthin b-tches



Previous Post Next Post

Popular Items

EXPENSIVE THING OF THE DAY

New Music: Blue - Pesa