Alikiba atoa sababu ya kutokuwafollow fans wake kwenye instagram

Msanii Alikiba baada ya kuunfollow watu aliokuwa akiwafollow kwenye akaunti yake ya Instagram ameeleza sababu za kufanya hivyo.




Kupitia mtandao huo, Alikiba ameandika:

Thank you for taking time to jot down your opinion . It would be good if you understood my point of view as well . The social platform that keeps me in touch with my fellow artists , fans and others across the world is twitter. Instagram is limited to pictures… hence more of a preference then an interaction platform . On twitter, I will continue to interact with my fellow artists and celebrities , entertainment and political shareholders , my dear fans and all others See you on twitter and thanks again for taking the time to share your opinion . Much appreciated

Je wewe unaonaje uamuzi wa Alikiba?
Previous Post Next Post