Jay Z amchana Drake kwenye ‘We Made It’ remix, amuita ‘Mrs Drizzy’

Jay Z amepata nafasi ya kuwarukia haters wake kwenye remix ya ‘We Made It’ aliyoshirikishwa na Jay Electronica.




Kwenye verse hiyo Jay anasema:

Sorry Mrs. Drizzy for so much art talk / Silly me rapping about sh*t that I really bought / While these rappers rap about guns they ain’t shot and a bunch of other silly sh*t that they ain’t got.’ Mashairi hayo yanatokana na interview aliyofanya Drake kwenye jarida la Rolling Stone ambapo alimchana Jay Z.




“It’s like Hov can’t drop bars these days without at least four art references. I would love to collect at some point, but I think the whole rap/art world thing is getting kind of corny.”

Katika hatua nyingine, Jay Z amempa shavu Mkenya Lupita Nyong’o kwenye ngoma hiyo. ‘I’m on my Lupita Nyong’o / Stuntin’ on stage after 12 Years a Slave.’
Previous Post Next Post

Popular Items