PICHA ULIZOZIMIC KUTOKA INSTAGRAM

[ @ ] officialbowwow My daughter would not sit still for this thanksgiving pic w/ me and her mom for nothing. @missjoie thank you so much for spending this day w me and my family. Means alot love you always! Let me be the example if no one else will to our young fathers. I got yall! You can do it too!
Single mpya ya Miss Karun



[ @ ] wemasepetu im back…. but very mad… i specifically said i hate matusi but u guys kip doin it… i swear if kuwa na fans ndo kutukana hivyo basi ni bora nisiwe nao nikajua na mimi nachukiwa cuz najua i hav haters then ibaki hivyo… sipendi wallahy sipendi nd nachukia kwakweli… cuz mbona mi sifanyi hivyo… im so mad… na mkae mkijua watu ambao mnawatukana ni watu ambao mimi i really hav no problem with…. sipendi kwakweli… this has got to stop… cuz u guys are really gettin out of hand


Ndugu: Joh Makini na Nikki wa Pili
Previous Post Next Post

Popular Items