WIKIENDI YA MTUHUMIWA WA MAUAJI YA MCJUMBA WAKE ASCAR OLIKUWA HIVI...


What a crazy weekend this has been. This past weekend newspapers led with details and speculation about what happened on Valentine’s Day in Oscar Pistorius’ house. The leader of the lot was City Press, who even illustrated their version (or their leak’s version) of the sequence of events that morning.

Inside Oscar’s house of horrors 

According to the newspapers

  • Reeva arrived at Oscar’s Complex after 18:00 and spent the night.

  • There was noise coming from the house around 01:30am and neighbours called the cops

  • Shots were fired from 03:20 and the first was in Oscar’s bedroom, Reeva was shot on the hip. She then ran to hide in the bedroom and Oscar followed her and shot at her 3 times through the bathroom door. She was hit in the head, arm and hand.

  • Oscar then carried her downstairs and tried to revive her by performing mouth to mouth.

  • Reeva was said to be wearing nighties when she was found, and there was also a bloody cricket bat found in Oscar’s bedroom.

  • There has not been word on whether it was used to beat up Reeva, break open the bathroom door, or whether Reeva used it to protect herself, the blood on the bat, was still going to be examined.

Now we must remember that all of this is speculation and information that ällegedly”comes from SAPS leaks…

One article that you MUST read, to get all this gist is this one: “God take me away, I’ve killed my baba”: Oscar Pistorius’s best friend reveals shock 4am phone call!

Businessman Justin Divaris, who introduced model Reeva Steenkamp to the London 2012 double gold winner, said Pistorius phoned him first instead of emergency services, the Sunday People has reported.

Speaking exclusively to the Sunday People, Justin, 27, said: “It’s all very sad. Oscar called me at 3.55 am saying that Reeva had been shot.

“I said to him, ‘What are you talking about? I don’t understand you?’ He then repeated himself – ‘There has been a terrible accident, I shot Reeva’.

“Next thing his neighbour picked up the phone and told me it was true and told me to get to Oscar’s home.

“I was in total shock. I asked the neighbour, ‘Is she OK?’ Did the gun go off by accident?’ She replied, ‘No. She’s not OK. You need to get here’.”

Justin and his girlfriend Sam dashed to 26-year-old Pistorius’s luxury home on the security-patrolled Silver Woods estate in Pretoria, South Africa, in the early hours of Valentine’s Day.

The police had already arrived and were holding the double amputee superstar – nicknamed Blade Runner because of his state-of-the-art artificial limbs – in his garage.

Justin, chief executive of luxury car sales firm Daytona Group, said: “It was very traumatic. By the time we got there it was already a crime scene and we weren’t allowed in the house.

“But we could see Reeva through the door lying there covered in blankets and towels at the bottom of the stairs.


“I think Oscar planned to take her to the hospital but the neighbour had covered her in towels.

“Oscar was being detained in the garage but they allowed me access to speak to him.

“He was totally incoherent and just kept saying, ‘My baba, I’ve killed my baba. God take me away’. He must have been sobbing there for a whole hour.

“I was with him for 10 minutes and asked him exactly what had happened but he couldn’t answer and just kept repeating the same thing.”

Justin added: “It is so sad. I introduced Reeva to Oscar. She was a really good friend of mine too and actually had been a friend longer. She is a best friend of my girlfriend.

“I don’t understand exactly what happened but the truth will come out.”

Reeva, who had been dating Pistorius since November and is said to have complained he was becoming possessive, had arrived at his house at 7pm.

.

A lot of people have come out to talk about Oscar and his temper, the Sunday Times also mentioned that Reeva and Oscar had an altercationin the parking lot, when they left the Virging Sports awards 2 weeeks ago.  In his article for The Guardian, Radio 702′s David Sullivan says this Oscar is “Not The Boy I Knew”. 

“Still, I was aware that this poster boy for the Paralympic Games could have flashes of a darker side. I had experienced his anger shortly before the Beijing Paralympic Games. Oscar was at the pre-Games training camp and phoned me, raging about what he perceived to be inadequate training kit. His fury at the South African management caught me by surprise. Oscar knew he couldn’t be ignored, and his anger would ensure his demands were met. I hadn’t expected Oscar to be a prima donna.

At the London Games, I was chatting to Oscar’s roommate in the Athletes’ Village, Arnu Fourie, who had just won the bronze medal in the 100m, edging his good friend Oscar out of the medals. Oscar was genuinely elated at his mate’s success. They were obviously very close and I asked Fourie what it was like rooming with Oscar. He told me he had been forced to move out, because Oscar was constantly screaming in anger at people on the phone. I thought Fourie was joking and waited for him to smile. But he was serious. I was taken aback. I had never thought of Oscar behaving like that.”

One of the most puzzling things in all of this, is how Oscar’s family is hell bent on releasing statements declaring his innocence. I get why they would stand by him, they are his family and of course they should be there for him but sending out the kind of statements they have been sending out, saying they strongly dispute the “premeditated murder”charge? I don’t know man. Oscar’s dad is quoted as saying that Reeva’s death was an accident and Oscar acted on instinct. Drama!

On another note, people need to quit telling us to not prejudge the case and wait for the courts.. the courts need to stay off the blogs/news/social media so they don’t get influenced by what we say but keep quiet, we will not. We can’t, we are people, opinions get formed and we speak them.

I literally spent my whole weekend reading up on this case… some of the info doesn’t make sense, e.g timelines and how everyone talks about they found Oscar carrying Reeva downstairs.. but yeah, he’s back in court tomorrow for his bail hearing, let’s see what happens then. The state has said they will be opposing bail.

Previous Post Next Post