[Video] T.I. Proves He Didn’t Suffer Any Black Eyes During Fatburger Fight, Tiny Puts Him On Blast For Cheating

Good grief! If it’s two things we learned this weekend that we may have not already known, it’s that there is definitely trouble in paradise between T.I. and his wife Tiny….and Instagram is the devil.

After nearly a full day had passed since an altercation went down at Fatburger in Vegas between TIP and Floyd Mayweather over Tiny, T.I. hopped on Instagram to put an end to rumors that he suffered two black eyes during the brawl.





According to Floyd’s DJ Jay Bling, Tip swung, missed and was then subsequently punched by someone in The Money Team.


FLOYD KEPT SAYIN I WOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH A MARRIED WOMAN PERIOD!! TI DIDNT SWING ON FLOYD TI SWUNG ON SOME ELSE MISSED AND GOT MAXED OUT, GAVE HIM A BLACK EYES THATS WHY HE COULDNT GO TO HIS PARTY!

[...]

TI SWUNG ON SOMEONE FROM TMT THATS WASNT A BOXER AND THAT PERSON THAT WASNT A BOXER MAXED HIM OUT AND TI BOYS TRIED TO JUMP IN AND ALSO GOT MAXED OUT! ‪#‎BOOM‬



However, T.I. posted receipts in the form of an Instavid to show off his injury-free face while showcasing his injured hand.

He taunted:


What they say? I got two black eyes? Where they at though? These ones I’m looking out of? Is they black, forreal? Damn. Been like that all my life. F-ck my hand up. [laughs] That’s about it.

Meanwhile, Tiny isn’t standing by her man despite him stepping to Floyd. The reality star clapped black at haters who blamed her for provoking the fight by posting Instagram photos with Floyd, while also pouring droplets of tea on T.I.’s cheating.



I ain’t put that n-gga in sh-t!! U see that n-gga in the media with different b-tches don’t come at me with that sh-t about no pix with a friend…f-ck u & who ever feel like u!!!!

n-cca u should be asking why I put up with him!!! F-ckutambout!!! U been seeing him in the net time after time on f*ck sh*t!!! So f*ck u hoe & how u feel! I can shove that respect up yo a$!!!

Tiny must be talking about the woman who says she spent Mother’s Day with the rapper. An Atlanta woman named Lexxy posted some pics of herself at T.I.’s house while claiming Tiny’s husband cooked her dinner.
The Family Hustle is slowly turning into Love & Hip Hop: ATL.
You can’t help but wonder how their kids will be affected by all of this.

Watch on Instagram

Previous Post Next Post